What’s different about primo pads?
Why should you choose a Primo Pad for your dog?
- TRULY WATERPROOF. Our crate pads are heat sealed.No stitching or zippers because they allow the liquid to leak in and harmful bacteria to grow. With our sealing technology, you could put your Primo Pad in a pool and float on it without it taking in any water.
- EASY TO CLEAN.No more need for endless washings of dirty pet beds! With the Primo Pad crate pad, you can just easily wipe it off with any of your disinfectants, or hose it off.No more washing machines filled with dirty pet beds!
- NON-TOXIC. Our crate pads are safe for your beloved pet. We only use non-toxic closed-cell foam inside a Primo Pad. Unlike open-cell foam, which is used in most pet beds, our closed-cell foam will not compress flat after use and it will not expand in your dog’s stomach should he find a way to ingest his pad.No harmful gasses, so you can feel confident of your pet’s safety.
- MAJOR HEALTH BENEFITS TO YOUR DOG. Primo Pads offer superior support for even the largest dog. Our crate pads help prevent pressure sores, help eliminate hygroma (the swelling of elbow joints), helps to eliminate callouses, and acts as a shock absorber for the large breed dogs. Our closed-cell foam will retain its shape, much like memory foam, and will not compress flat leaving your dog with little to no support.
- CUSTOM FIT. We make our waterproof crate pads to fit the exact specifications of all the major crates and plastic airline kennels on the market. Primo Pads will also custom make a pad for you, if you do not see the size you require listed just call or email. We are always happy to make you a custom-sized pad.
- VETS LOVE US! Primo pads are boarding kennel and veterinarian’s favorite alternative to extensive washing of towels and bedding. Primo Pads can be made to fit your exam tables and built-in cages. Primo Pads are more comfortable and sterile then using cloth bedding.
- GUARANTEED. Primo Pads offers the best guarantee in the dog industry on crate pads. If your dog tears up a Primo Pad within the first 30 days of receiving it we will replace it (One time) FREE. You will only have to pay the shipping charge. PLEASE NOTE: We cannot replace your pad at a dog show unless you have either emailed or called us at least 10 days prior to the show to request your replacement pad. We are always happy to give you your replacement pad at a show as long as we have advanced notice. This keeps us from depleting our inventory at shows. Thank you. Primo Pads are not guaranteed against normal wear and tear. Primo Pads should also never be used as a free-standing pad with a dog that is an aggressive chewer.
- LOCKDOWN SYSTEM. Do you have a dog that is an aggressive chewer? Does he dig up his beds in order to better be able to shred them? Primo Pads offers a free lockdown system on all pads made for wire crates. Please see our “Lock Down” page for complete information.